Your first month is completely free
Earn 25 credits at unlimited speed, replenished every yearTry 1 Month Free
- Designed for Radiology - including ABR CME, SAM/SA-CME, and state board requirements
- Authentic credits - AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM certified by Tufts University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education
- More credits anytime - purchase on demand with Boosts of 25 or 50 more credits
- Specialty certificates - required credits in Breast Imaging, Cardiac CT, Fluoroscopy and more
- Streamlined process - convert learning from reading room searches into CME. No multiple choice trivia
- Bulletproof documentation - cloud hosted certificates and detailed audit reports
Earn 50 credits at unlimited speed, replenished every two yearsGet started now
- Everything in Basic - AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM, general and specialty certificates, detailed audit reports, and even more credits purchased on demand with Boosts
- Better pricing - two years of service at a great lower monthly rate than Basic
- More credits upfront - 50 credits allocated right away for your upcoming deadline
- Make more time for the important stuff - your CME is solved for two years, so spend more time with friends and family
- Solve CME at scale - cover radiology CME for everyone in your group, and reduce wasted time searching for credits and exchanging emails that adds up to millions of dollars in lost productivity
- Recruit and retain - show your radiologists that you care enough to massively streamline their annual CME burden.
- Accelerate onboarding - use Orbit to help new hires complete specialty CME requirements required by hospitals before they start working
- Multi-state compliance - reduce legal risk by automatically enforcing required CME policies for every state, great for teleradiology groups
- Survive ACR Audits - generate detailed CME audit reports with confidence for the day your imaging center is audited.
- MIPS/Improvement Activities - use peer review and other custom features in Orbit to drive Practice Quality Improvement
Orbit at a discountWhy pay full price? Medical education is a business expense.
Check with your accountant. Listing Orbit as a deductible business expense could save you 30% or more on your membership.
Don't spend money out of pocket. The educational account from your practice or hospital is designed to support your subscription to Orbit.
The easiest way to earn, track and submit CME
Orbit versus traditional ways to earn CME
|Orbit Basic||Orbit Pro||Society Conference||Online Course|
|Total expenses||$360every yr||$600every 2 yrs||$3000||$600|
|Personal time lost||none||none||40 hours||16 hours|
|Credits||25 every year||50 every 2 yrs||20||16|
|Max credit speed||unlimited||unlimited||n/a||n/a|
|Specialty credits (Breast, Cardiac CT, Fluoro, etc.)||variable||variable|
|Boosts (purchase more credits on demand)|
|Integrated credit tracking|
|Instant audit reports|